Pressure ulcer prevention for all levels of risk and healing therapy up to Stage III
WAFFLE M.R.S. Models 1 & 2
Indications for Use: Pressure ulcer prevention for all levels of risk and healing therapy up to Stage III
- Longer life expectancy due to the Eurothane construction of WAFFLE brand air insert and the durable, high-density, high ILD one-piece construction of the DermaCare foam
- Handles provide easy transport and VELCRO fasteners secure product to frame
- Hand Check Tunnel (patent pending) provides easy access to WAFFLE brand insert for quick and accurate inflation checks.
- Raised seven inch side bolsters (Model 1) protect patient when siderails are not appropriate
- Pressure, friction and shear are dramatically decreased because the patient is cradled in air
- Minimal maintenance for caregiver.
- Cover and foam are antimicrobial and flame retardant
- Model 2 – without raised bolster
- Reduced infection risk from bioaerosol contaminents
- Five year limited warranty
EHOB, Incorporated, 250 North Belmont Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46222. Tel: 800-899-5553; Fax: 317-972-4625.