Indications for use: Pressure ulcer treatment thru Stage IV including eschar.
- Longer life expectancy due to the Eurothane construction of WAFFLE brand interdigitated air inserts and a durable, high-density, high ILD one-piece construction of the DermaCare foam
- Shear reducing cover is impervious to fluids, yet vapor permeable
- Handles provide easy transport and VELCRO fasteners secure product to frame
- Hand Check Tunnel (patent pending) provides easy access to WAFFLE brand inserts for quick and accurate inflation checks.
- Pressure, friction and shear are dramatically decreased because the patient is cradled in air
- Minimal maintenance for caregiver
- Cover and foam are antimicrobial and flame retardant
- Reduced infection risk from bioaerosol contaminents
- Five year limited warranty
EHOB, Incorporated, 250 North Belmont Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46222. Tel: 800-899-5553; Fax: 317-972-4625.