Pressure ulcer prevention for all levels of risk & healing therapy up to Stage III
Indications for Use: Pressure ulcer prevention for all levels of risk & healing therapy up to Stage III
- Delivers pressure and shear relief for pennies a day
- Patented design eliminates "bottoming out"
- Air chamber cradles and protects soft tissue
- Air passage holes promote air circulation for heat and moisture dissipation
- Easily inflates with non-electrical M.A.D. Pump
- Adjustable straps secures and centers mattress to the bed
- Low profile mattress design provides patient safety
- Hand Wells allow for easy log rolling and transferring patients up to 400lbs reducing risks of injury to both patient and caregiver
- 100% anti-microbial and flame-retardant
EHOB, Incorporated, 250 North Belmont Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46222. Tel: 800-899-5553; Fax: 317-972-4625.